Your wedding is coming soon and we are pleased that you are considering Stellar Strings to provide you with beautiful music to add that touch of class and elegance to one of the biggest days of your life!
We will create a music experience that you and your guests will remember for years to come.
The Basics of Wedding Ceremony
Everything on your day should be your way, including music. Helping you with choosing right music that reflects your personality and creates proper mood for your once-in-a-life-time event is our main priority. You can choose music from our vast repetoire list or let us choose it for you. If you have your mind set on a particular song and it is not on the list - no worries! We will be able to accomodate your special request with three week notice given.
Stellar Strings can perform in a variety of ensembles
- Quartet (2 violins, viola, cello)
- Trio (2 violins, cello)
- Duo (violin, cello or 2 violins)
- Solo Instrumentalist (Violin or Cello)
Quartet and trio are traditional choices for wedding ceremony music as these ensembles have powerful sound and extensive repertoire, excellent for spacious venues. It also works good for outdoor weddings. Duo and solo violin or cello will be appropriate for weddings with 100 or less guests at smaller venues with intimate setting.
Our musicians will wear black concert attire unless otherwise requested. All we need for performance is an armless chair for each musician.
Wedding Ceremony Music setup includes three sections
- Prelude music is played when your guests are being seated and waiting for the ceremony to begin. Normally it starts 15-20 minutes before the ceremony. The prelude music is usually left to the discretion of the musicians, however if there is a special song you want to hear we will play it just before the Processional begins.
- Processional music accompanies the entry of wedding party - family, bridal party, and bride. The same song can be used for each or we can highlight bridal entrance by playing another song.
- Recessional music is usually joyous and festive. It is played after the ceremony while bridal party and guests exit the ceremony.
You may choose to include a short piece of music to accompany the lighting of the candle, sand or rose ceremony.
We are available and frequently booked for cocktail hour or reception following the ceremony. Light and upbeat live music provides smooth and elegant transition to reception.
9402 Fort Hamilton Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Tel 347-264-4329 Fax 718-333-5071